Table of Content: #Jumia Phones “Wise Search” #Jumia Phones Search Method 2 #Latest Jumia Phones Prices #Why Buy Jumia Phones #Types of Jumia Phones
What if I told you there is a way you can save a lot of money while buying Jumia phones. Wouldn’t that be so cool given you can save a lot of money? Yes, there is a way to do just that. I am telling you now, so rejoice!
When one wants to buy a Jumia phone you just type maybe “Jumia” or a “Jumia Phone” on Google Search and then click on their website (Jumia). If you are not decided on the type of Jumia Phone you want, you start searching through their fast catalog and when you find a phone that satisfies you, you add it to the cart. Alternatively, you click to their website and if you have a specific phone in your mind you search for it and upon finding it, you click buy. Nothing is wrong with that but it is a way to buy without saving a dime.
Money is hard-earned and, therefore, you should value it by choosing a product that returns a significant value for your money.
Today, I will show you how to buy a Jumia phone and save huge.
I once overheard my friend George talking to another friend about his intention to buy a phone through Jumia. He had a specific phone in his mind –Xiaomi Redmi 9 –and he was in the last stage of acquiring it. I wanted to know how much he was paying for it to see if I could save him some money.
I am Jumia consultant but he didn’t know –but you, you know now. I took his phone and searched for Xiaomi Redmi 9. Through a way I will show in a second, I was able to save him cool 5K. Yeah, your guess is as good as mine. That is a lot. Imagine what you can do with 5K –take your family or yourself out on a weekend, buy yourself an extra pair of shoes, buy that dress you have always dreamt about…you can do a lot with 5K. But without a piece of advice like mine, that is not going to happen.
As a consultant, I help people buy goods on Jumia or book hotels. Booking hotels or buying goods on Jumia through a consultant helps save money through discounts or through a “wise search”. I call it a “wise search” since it requires some intelligence or some researched information–some knowing.
Without further ado, this is how you save money when buying Jumia phones.
Buying Jumia Phone to Save Money Method 1- “Wise Search”
Let’s assume you want to buy a particular phone on Jumia –you have the name of the specific Jumia phone with you and in this case Huawei Y8p for demonstration.
- Click this link here to Jumia (after reading the instructions) and type on the search bar Huawei Y8p.
- Then click search. It will bring you a list of all stock available for Huawei Y8p device and its accessories as placed by the different sellers including Jumia Official Store.
- Eliminate all unwanted results such as accessories or devices shipped from abroad through filtering. To do this, select “Huawei” as the only brand to show in the search result and also select “shipped from Kenya” to eliminate devices shipped from abroad on the left-hand side of the listing. This will leave you with a clean stock list of Huawei Y8p device with no accessories or units shipped from abroad.
- At the top right of the listing, there is a drop-down labeled as “sort by”. Select “Price: Low to High”. This will arrange the available Huawei Y8p stock by price from the lowest to the highest. Your intention is to own this device at the lowest price possible. And there it is. However before you buy it, ensure the specifications of the devices following the device of your choice are similar to those of the one you are buying.
- Having been satisfied that that is the device you want, click and buy it immediately without delay. Why? You might find it gone the next minute. Consultants are helping their loyal clients get only the best products at their best prices and they will ensure the lowest-priced gadgets go to their clients and making them run out of stock.
See, you have it at the lowest price through a “wise search”. To know how much you have saved, go to the end of that list and see the price of the last gadget (ensuring they have the same specs). In my search, the lowest price of Huawei Y8p (128GB+6GB) is KES 23,190 and the highest is KES 26,000. Even a 4GB version is expensive than that –KES 25,000 oops. I have saved you almost 3K and more in the future. You need to call me now and treat me with a good lunch. Ha!
To keep me fed, bookmark this page and be buying through our links or email/WhatsApp me to ‘wise search” it for you so that I can get some commission. It is simple, You just tell me the device or any other product you want on Jumia. On my end, I will search for the cheapest offering and then send you a link to finish the process by yourself. If you need more guidance, I am here to offer more help until you own it at the cheapest price possible.
Whatsapp: 0724 228 239
Buying Phones on Jumia to Save Money Method 2
If you are not sure of the Jumia phone you want to buy, this is how you do it.
- Go through Jumia phones listing here and decide on one. To buy the latest phones on Jumia, check below this page and you will find a list of the latest Jumia phones.
- After deciding on one, type it on the search bar and repeat the process as described to you in method 1. And there you have the phone of your choice at the lowest price.
The latest Jumia Phones Prices
Here are the latest Jumia phones and their lowest matched prices. If you find the phone you are looking for in this list, luck you -you won’t bother following the methods above. I have already followed them while compiling this list.
|Huawei Jumia Phones||Year||Price||Action|
|Huawei Y9s||2019||KES 25,399||Buy Now|
|Huawei Y9 Prime||2019||KES 19,599||Buy Now|
|Huawei Y8p||2020||KES 23,190||Buy Now|
|Huawei Y7p||2020||KES 17,000||Buy Now|
|Huawei Y6s||2020||KES 12,555||Buy Now|
|Huawei Y6p||2020||KES 14,459||Buy Now|
|Huawei Y5p||2020||KES 9,449||Buy Now|
|Huawei P40 Lite||2020||KES 29,995||Buy Now|
|Huawei Nova 5T||2019||KES 31,499||Buy Now|
|Huawei Nova 7i||2020||KES 28,590||Buy Now|
|Infinix Jumia Phones||Year||Price||Action|
|Infinix Hot Play 9||2020||KES 12,095||Buy Now|
|Infinix Note 7||2020||KES 17,999||Buy Now|
|Infinix Note 7 Lite||2020||KES 15,299||Buy Now|
|Infinix Hot 9||2020||KES 13,999||Buy Now|
|Infinix S5 Pro||2020||KES 19,650||Buy Now|
|Infinix S5 Lite||2019||KES 13,699||Buy Now|
|Infinix S5||2019||KEs 20,450||Buy Now|
|Infinix Smart 4||2019||KES 9,299||Buy Now|
|Infinix Hot 8||2019||KES 10,999||Buy Now|
|Infinix Hot 8 Lite||2019||KES 10,199||Buy Now|
|Xiaomi Redmi Jumia Phones||Year||Price||Action|
|Redmi 9A||2020||KES 9,999||Buy Now|
|Redmi 9||2020||KES 12,999||Buy Now|
|Redmi Note 9 Pro||2020||KES 24,999||Buy Now|
|Redmi Note 9||2020||KES 17,999||Buy Now|
|Redmi Note 9S||2020||KES 21,899||Buy Now|
|Redmi 8A||2019||KES 13,895||Buy Now|
|Redmi Note 8 Pro||2019||KES 19,999||Buy Now|
|Redmi Note 8||2019||KES 18,399||Buy Now|
|Samsung Jumia phones||Year||Price||Action|
|Samsung Galaxy A21s||2020||KES 19,500||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy M11||2020||KES 15,370||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy A31||2020||KES 24,590||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy A11||2020||KES 13,940||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||2020||KES 75,999||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra||2020||KES 115,999||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy S20+||2020||KES 79,999||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite||2020||KES 45,579||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10||2020||KES 77,399||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite||2020||KES 45,999||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy A01||2019||KEs 10,350||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy A71||2020||KES 41,299||Buy Now|
|Samsung Galaxy A51||2019||KES 29,795||Buy Now|
|Oppo Jumia phones||Year||Price||Action|
|Oppo A92||2020||KES 28,450||Buy Now|
|Oppo A52||2020||KES 24,690||Buy Now|
|Oppo A12||2020||KES 13,999||Buy Now|
|Oppo Reno3||2020||KES 37,499||Buy Now|
|Oppo A31||2020||KES 17,269||Buy Now|
|Apple Jumia Phones||Year||Price||Action|
|Apple iPhone SE||2020||Undefined||Buy Now|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max||2019||KES 150,000||Buy Now|
|iPhone 11||2019||Undefined||Buy Now|
|Tecno Jumia phones||Year||Price||Action|
|Tecno Spark 5 Air||2020||KES 11,899||Buy Now|
|Tecno Spark 5||2020||KES 13,498||Buy Now|
|Camon 15 Premier||2020||KES 25,480||Buy Now|
|Tecno Camon 15 Air||2020||KEs 14, 599||Buy Now|
|Camon 15 Pro||2020||KES 27,995||Buy Now|
|Camon 15||2020||KES 16,390||Buy Now|
|Camon 12 Air||2019||KES 13,169||Buy Now|
|Tecno Pop 3 Plus||2019||KES 7,350||Buy Now|
|Camon 12 Pro||2019||KES 16,489||Buy Now|
|Camon 12||2019||KES 15,190||Buy Now|
|Tecno Pouvoir 4||2020||KES 13,999||Buy Now|
|Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro||2020||KES 20,490||Buy Now|
|Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air||2019||KES 8,699||Buy Now|
Why Buy on Jumia
There are several reasons why people buy phones from Jumia. Here are several reasons you should buy from them too.
- Trust –Jumia is a verified and trusted online retailer operating in several African countries. It is the number one online retailer in African, especially on phones.
- Verified sellers – Jumia verifies their sellers so that the goods placed on their online shop platform meet the standards.
- High-quality phones –Jumia sells only quality phones from the most trusted online brands such as Huawei, Oppo, Infinix, Nokia, Xiaomi, Samsung, LG, Apple, and more.
- High variety of phones than any other retailer in Africa on a single online platform from different verified sellers and trusted brands.
- Quick phone delivery at your doorstep or pick-up at their collection stations all over the country.
- Easy return policy in case the phone develops manufacturer faults. All Jumia phones are covered by a warranty as stipulated by the manufacturer. Jumia terms and conditions apply.
- Jumia phone prices are the lowest in the market especially when you are guided by a consultant.
Types of Phones on Jumia
Jumia phones come in 2 types –Jumia Smartphones or Jumia feature phones.
Jumia smartphones come from trusted brands such as Samsung, Apple, Infinix, Tecno, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, LG, and more.
Feature phones are basically used for calling and mostly don’t have modern phone capabilities.
Now, now you know!