Infinix Hot 9 is for those who love a smartphone with good processing performance, fabulous camera, a big immersive display, massive battery, and sufficient internal storage without having to pay a fortune to own it.
Hot 9 is very generous in terms of features it offers to its users given its price tag.
This dual SIM device was released in April 2020 and comes with a 4G network technology.
If you want to listen to music in a unique way there is a reason to fall for Infinix Hot 9. Its speakers are enhanced with DTS sound allowing you to personalize sound effects so that you enjoy better sound quality experiences in movies, music, and gaming.
Buy Infinix Hot 9 at KES 12,490 on Jumia Now – (lowest price in the market) DEAL
Here are Hot 9 Pros and Cons with the consideration that it is pocket friendly.
Infinix Hot 9 Pros
- Fabulous Quad camera
- 4G network technology
- Big Immersive display
- Good processing performance
- 3.5mm jack –can connect to your current headset
- Massive battery
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Sound Experience by DTS Sound
Infinix Hot 9 Cons
- Non-removable battery hence not easy to replace
- No LED flashlight for the selfie camera
- Body mostly plastic
- No screen protection
Infinix Hot 9 Specs Summary
Size: 6.6 Inches
Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels
Chipset & Processor: Helio A25, Octa-Core Memory (GB): 32/2, 32/3, 64/3, 64/4, 128/4
Capacity & Type: 5000mAh, Non-removable Li-Po Fast Charging: No
Body & Display
Infinix Hot 9 is built of a glass front, plastic back, and a plastic frame. It weighs 185g with 4 colors to choose from – midnight black, quetzal cyan, violet, and ocean wave.
It comes with a 6.6-inch Infinity-O IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels translating to 266 ppi density. This means a clear distraction-free immersive viewing while streaming your favorite content, playing games, sharing, and browsing through your phone.
Platform, Performance, and Memory
Hot 9 runs on XOS 6.0 operating system based on Android 10.0 which is highly customizable, beautiful, and smart. It comes with utility applications that allow you to protect your privacy, improve speed, enhance the experience, and more.
It is powered by Helio A25 and a 1.8GHz Octa-core processor paired with 2GB, 3GB, or 4GB RAM for smooth performance when playing video, gaming, browsing through your phone, or running apps.
Internal storage is 32 GB, 64GB, or 126GB depending on the version, enough to store your files without a need for cloud-based storage.
Infinix Hot 9 Camera
The main/rear camera is a quad (4) with 13MP or 16MP (64GB/128GB models only) primary sensor, 2MP macro sensor, 2MP depth sensor, and QVGA –a low light sensor.
The rear camera features a triple LED flash, HDR, and panorama and can shoot and broadcast a 1080p video at 30fps.
The selfie camera is a single with 8MP with no LED flashlight. This means the rear camera will do well in an environment with poor lighting but the selfie camera will struggle.
Infinix hot 9 battery is monstrous with 5000mAh capacity to keep you powered all day long doing what you love with this phone.
However, this phone lacks fast charging in case you run low in power but you shall be well covered before the next recharge.
A rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity sensor, compass, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth, loudspeaker, and a 3.5mm jack are some of the other features that come with this gadget.
Infinix Hot 9 Price in Kenya
And finally, what is the price of Infinix Hot 9 in Kenya? The price of Infinix Hot 9 in Kenya is KES 12,490 which is pocket friendly and within reach to many.
Why buy this gadget? You buy it if…
- You want an affordable smartphone packed with premium features
- You want a phone with a massive battery
- You love a phone with a big clear display
- You want to shift to 4G network technology
What’s in the Box? Infinix Hot 9 Unboxing
Infinix Hot 9 comes in a compact box that contains the phone itself, a screen protector, a pair of earphones, charger head, a micro-USB charging cable, clear plastic back cover, a SIM ejector tool, user manual, and a customer service card.
Infinix Hot 9 Full Technical Specifications
- Network: Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE, Bands: 2/3/4G, Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Body: Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.35 in), Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz), Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame, SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Size: 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio), Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)
- Platform: Operating System: Android 10, XOS 6.0, Chipset: MediaTek Helio A25 (12 nm), CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot), Internal: 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Quad main Camera: 13 MP/16MP (64/128 GB models only) (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF, 2 MP, (macro), 2 MP, (depth), QVGA (Low light sensor), Features: Triple-LED flash, panorama, HDR, Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single Selfie camera: 8 MP, (wide): Video: 1080p@30fps
- Sound: Loudspeaker: Yes, 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Communications: WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 0, A2DP, LE, GPS Yes, with A-GPS, Radio: FM radio, USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Features: Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh
- Infinix Hot 9 Colors: Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Violet, and Ocean W